Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Got What????

Burger King Ad

Click the link below to view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5X4TSbGreA


All I can do is just shake my head in disgust.

Really, come on. Sir Mix A Lot for a Kids Meal Commercial!!!

Give me a break!

Now I am not a helicopter parent by any means nor do I shield my children from the world. Hell, they watch Survivor and have been known to catch a glimpse of Trauma- Life in the E.R.

But there is just something really wrong about this. I am not sure what parts skeeves me out the most. Yes, I just used the word skeeves, I kinda like it, even though it's not a real word.

1. Where he takes a ruler to measure her "square butt"
2. The leveler on the square butts
3. When the "king" says "Booty is just Booty"

Maybe number three has my vote.

To be fair, my nine year old and six year old have seen this commercial numerous time and have not so much as flinched an eye about it. Maybe they have watched MTV and I don't know about it....GASP!!!!! LOL

Or maybe it just says a lot about the world we live in...hmmm that could be it.

But it still skeeves me out to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment