Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to Reality

Back to Reality


Ahhh, yes inhale deeply…well not that deep, these days you just never know what is in the air!!!

I woke up this morning to the best thing; two beautiful girls bounding towards me and tackling me onto the bed in a fit of kisses and hugs. We sat in the bed for quite a while and just talked and laughed and carried on like only mothers and daughters can do.

Reality of being home is wonderful.

The dirty clothes piled up in the laundry room are wonderful.
Seeing that my house is in desperate need of cleaning is wonderful.
Hearing the girls bicker is wonderful\
Soccer season if in full force



Well maybe that’s a messed up kind of list but it is just great to be back to the reality of everyday life. What is and always will be most important is my two girls being happy and that at the end of a long day I can say a prayer with them and tuck them into bed. It is absolutely amazing how two little souls can have such a great impact on you.

Yes my friend’s reality is a great thing, even if it involves dirty socks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment