Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm thinking...Arby's

I’m thinking Arby’s


They have the strangest Kid’s meals I have ever seen….

Seriously…


Wes and I took the girls there last night and Piper got her usual Chicken something kid’s meal. The so called “toy” was a “You Gotta Be Kidding! The crazy game of would you rather”

Sounds fun right! Sure maybe for 9 and up but what’s the average age of kids that get kids meals…see my point…

Wes and I had a huge laugh after reading some of these, so I thought I would share some of the would you rathers..

Would you rather….
Wake up tomorrow with a jack-o-lantern for a head
Or
With tree limbs for arms and legs

Would you rather….
Be stranded in the middle of the desert with a small bottle of water
Or
With a black umbrella

Would you rather….
Have the ability to erase memories from your own mind
Or
Have the ability to erase memories from someone else’s mind?



On the IH front...
I have an eye appointment in Wilmington next week....what fun
I go back to the NS on Monday to have the shunt turned down....they are also working on a referral for the Duke Headache Clinic.

Yes, this Carolina Tarheel family will set foot in Duke if it will benefit me...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment