Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's only 9:00 a.m. and I Think I am down to 9 Spoons

No I have not lost my mind...



Promise....well not today anyway, I can't today there is way to much to do.



Medical Records are the first priority well actually they are the third.



The first was I actually got out of bed with no tears.



The second was I hugged each sweat little girl of mine buy and told them to have a great day at school.




When I talk about spoons what I am I talking about?

I think the below link and article very much sums up my day. Now, no I do not have Lupus or Cancer but what I do have is very real to me. It zaps me every minute of the day.

To understand what someone who does not look sick is going through Christine Miserandino found a great way to explain it using something simple.....spoons.

If you have time today..or even if you don't..make time....LOL

Read the following, it is brilliantly put and will make you have as Dr. Phill says...
an AHHHH HAAAA moment.

But most importantly remember:

Be kind...
For everyone you meet is fighting a great battle - Plato.


The Spoon Theory
by Christine Miserandino
"The Spoon Theory" at




http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/navigation/BYDLS-TheSpoonTheory.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment