Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I will not do...

Today is such a nice day outside.

The girls are really enjoying it.
They have been on their bikes, playing basketball, soccer, on the tire swing, the swing set and even in the tree house.

I sit and watch....my head hurts...it always hurts...

I will not let them know how bad it hurts...I will not

I made them lunch...

I sit and watch them eat and listen to their rambling about the day, the week and everything in between. Its so easy just to sit and listen sometimes.

Sydney ask me what Doctors appointments I have this week...

A nine year old should not be asking those questions..

I will not have any more appointments that do not happen during school hours....

I will not....

I will not disrupt their everyday life.....I will not...

I will not let IH define who I am.
I will not let IH confine me anymore
I will not, I will not....

My head really hurts today, but I sit in the sunshine and watch those two beautiful girls playing outside and know how lucky I really am
.

No comments:

Post a Comment